A Chef’s knife bag is where the tools that aid their creativity lay. On average a Chef usually owns about 6-10 tools to be prepared for whatever circumstance comes their way. Yet a Chef’s tool and knife collection grows larger as their journey progresses and evolves.
The JENDE + Chef’s Roll Knife Bag brings the ultimate in presentation, transportation, and protection for your valuable knives and unique tools. Made with American-made classic stone oiled brown leather construction, D.O.D. certified hardware and thread, and Nanocoated to help protect against spills and stains.
Weighing in at a mere 3.5kg when empty, its dimensions are 50cm in length x 21cm in width x 25cm. When fully opened, it becomes an impressive 100cm x 90cm display piece.
This is a working piece of art and can take any spill and beating.Each Knife Bag is designed with:
• 28 slots for knives and tools - it would make Jack the RIpper proud!
• 3 large back pouches + one front pouch for notes/magazines, etc.
• Plus extra space on the inside to fit all those tools that just won’t fit in your average roll
• Slots are all stitched, glued and riveted and lined with suede for protection and stability.
• Belts and straps with double the thickness for ultimate longevity.
The Jende Chef's Roll Knife Bag is custom made to order and while we try to work quickly, it can take up to 4 weeks to produce.
- Additional Information
Brand Jende Width 8.25 Length 20 1 No
Write Your Own Review